Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy blog-o-versary!

Today is the one year birthday of this blog! 83 posts in a year - not too bad, considering I was very doubtful about my own ability to keep up with a blog.

But, I have been remiss in posting lately. I do have a long lists of posts to be made. So to encourage me to get going, leave a comment on this post to commemorate our first year! Sometimes, I'm not sure if anyone is out there, so it'd be great to know that I am wrong. For every reader who comments (anonymous does not count!), I promise an additional daily post, starting tomorrow. You won't be sorry, there is a lot of fun stuff to report on (Brazil, solids, crawling, standing and Philly, oh my!).

5 comments:

Sanju said...

Wohooo, time to update!

Unknown said...

I'm still here...keep posting so Daddy doesn't make me make him a facebook account!

sunilo said...

Let's see some video of this crabwalk!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your updates as well!!!!! You sure do have a cutie pie and I can't wait to meet him :-)

Renea

snehaha said...

I'm here! I'm here! And I want to see more of the lil' guy!!