Nikhil and I went to Philadelphia in early November to attend the American Public Health Association conference, where I was presenting part of my dissertation research. Ammamma met us there so I could actually attend the conference. I'd been before but it was much more enjoyable this time because I was able to reunite with a number of friends who had already graduated and others still at UNC who I don't see all that often. As always, being in a city with Nikhil was lots of fun - our hotel was within walking distance of many points of interest, and the weather was unseasonably warm. Above, see Nikhil enjoying the Redding Terminal Market.
Nikhil and I before my presentation.
In front of my poster...
Hanging in the hotel.
Can't get enough of...
...your love!
One last pic in the airport.
So glad to see my friend Annie-Laurie on our flight home - the squirmy little one enjoyed both looking out the window and checking out the aisle from AL's lap!
No comments:
Post a Comment