Sunday, January 31, 2010

10


Okay, I know that 8 and 9 have never made their way here, but I actually uploaded these photos to my computer today. I used a new old lens and the quality is great! The subject is kind of cute, too, and surprisingly cooperative.

10 months in bullet points...
* took his first step! trying very hard to walk...not walking but trying every once in awhile
* in the throes of separation anxiety
* very cognizant of the world around him
* climbing on everything. sometimes pushing things over to climb onto higher things (and trying to reach the light switch and door knob in his room)
* saying mama, dada, ba (ball), du (duck) and pretty much everything else we ask him to repeat!
* says "buh bye" and waves; also waves hello
* has 3 teeth
* is eating all kinds of foods and pretty much loving everything! points at whatever i'm eating and wants to try it (and often does)








Updates have been infrequent, I know. Between job hunting and dissertation writing (defense set for March 22!), blogging has been kind of low priority, as I'd rather spend time with Nikhil than write about him! But worry not, after the defense, I'll be back with a vengeance and recap on all that you missed!

1 comment:

snehaha said...

love his little puma outfit! what a cutie patatootie!