Sunday, July 18, 2010

On hiatus (obviously!)

Yes, it's been months and months and months since I've last posted.  But we've kind of got a lot going on.  I successfully defended my dissertation in April and graduated in May.  I have accepted a postdoc at San Francisco State University, so we have been in the throes of packing and moving and real estate for what seems like forever.  But the end is near - we are heading out in a few weeks, and you can expect the blogging to resume at warp speed in the fall!

Until then, I am making an effort to upload our photos to Flickr.  Here is my photostream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anupama/
You do need to be one of my contacts to see the photos - yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it's annoying, but I like privacy.

Hope that you are well, and see you in September!

No comments: